The study programs of the Faculty of Philosophy are designed according to the principles of the Bologna system.
It is intended that study programs adapt to the dynamics of reforms in the education system in the country and to contemporary trends in education.
This faculty aims that students achieve:
- Competition in the European academic market;
- Profiling through the development of competencies;
- Internationally accepted programs;
- Opportunity for academic mobility.
At the Faculty of Philosophy are organized:
- Interactive and debating lectures
- Teaching in the labs and in the field;
- Teaching through IT;
- The new approach “The Student at the Center”.