The University of Tetova has become part of the 10 networks of the Central European Exchange Program for University Studies “CEEPUS”. Our university, since 2017 has achieved a fivefold increase of its participation in the networks of CEEPUS. The networks are as following:
– CIII-BG-1103-04-1920 Modeling, Simulation and Computer-aided Design in Engineering and Management;
– CIII-AT-1101-04-1920 EcoManAqua – Ecology and Management of aquatic ecosystems in Central, East and Southeast Europe;
– CIII-RS-1012-05-1920 Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD.
– CIII-HR-1005-05-1920 Educational Systems in Central Europe;
– CIII-HR-1107-04-1920 Philosophy and Interdisciplinarity;
– CIII-RO-0014-15-1920 (Umbrella) Borders and Borderlines in Cultural Anthropology in the university education;
– CIII-SK-1018-05-1920 Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences;
– CIII-CZ-0311-12-1920 Landscape management – Sustainable land use perspectives in the Central European Region;
– CIII-AT-0042-15-1920 Image Processing, Information Engineering & Interdisciplinary Knowledge Exchange;
– CIII-ME-1203-03-1920 (Umbrella) Education, Training and Research in the multidisciplinary field of Sport Sciences.
The faculties participating in these networks are: Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Physical Education and Faculty of Food Technology and Nutrition.
The CEEPUS program aims to promote mobility of students and educational staff, as well as cooperation, development of joint programs leading to joint degrees. It also enables higher education institutions to participate as coordinators or partners in CEEPUS III of university networks from different fields.