At the Faculty of Philology national foreign languages, literature and culture are studied. The Faculty of Philology in co-operation with universities from our country and abroad carries out some research projects.
Basic studies last for 4 (four) years. Students earn a VIA-240 ECTS degree and a vocation to the relevant branch professor.
Second cycle studies last two semesters (according to model 4 + 1). Graduates reach the VIIA-60 ECTS level and receive a Master Degree from the respective branch.
The Faculty of Philology aims:
- to increase the love of national and foreign literature and languages;
- Promote devotion to the science of language and literature;
- prepare skilled teachers in relevant fields;
- to prepare future scientists in the field of philology;
- to prepare students with a free, creative, critical mind.