Faculty of Business Administration in Kumanova has two study programs:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
The three-year study model enables graduate students to contribute to the area of policy building, management with institutions and human resources.
The Faculty, in co-operation with public institutions, enables students to replace theoretical and practical experience.
Faculty of Business Administration aims:
- to prepare students for career building in the public, non-governmental and private sector;
- Competence development and management with public institutions, research, public policy analysis, human resource management, with non-profit organizations;
- Creating a new generation of competent and professional administrators who will respond to European integration challenges;
- Training in the preparation of studies in the field of implementing policies in economy, management and judiciary, as well as developing a culture of action in practice and theory;
- Implementing contemporary institutional communication through new technologies;
- Encouraging critical thinking on comparative concepts in public administration, with particular emphasis on the historical, socio-economic and social components of the administration.