Clean Air is the world leader in manufacturing and developing auto-catalytic converter technology.
We use our knowledge to create innovative products that play a key role in reducing poisonous gases and improving the quality of air and the environment, and we provide full support to our customers to meet legal requirements globally.
Johnson Matthey needs a candidate for the position of Engineer for controlling the statistical process to join the Department of Quality Assurance at the Auto-Catalyst Factory in Skopje. The candidate will be responsible for the activities related to the quality of the customer and the implementation of the systems within the company.
- Monitoring and controlling the process through statistical methods
- Statistical analysis of data to detect problems related to product quality
- Preparation of reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis at the request of buyers
- Understanding the processes and requirements of buyers and transfer them to the appropriate departments
- Active communication with the regional quality team and the departments of other factories to meet customer requirements
- Implementing LEAN activities and best practices in the quality department as well as delivering quality training to the production department
Are you the ideal candidate and should you have it?
- Undergraduate degree (Engineering, Technical Sciences, Trade)
- Work experience in a production environment,
- Recognition of quality systems,
- Good knowledge of English and Macedonian is required, while knowledge of an additional language will be considered as an advantage,
- Recognizing tools for statistical analysis,
- Advanced knowledge level for MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Good organizational and communication skills and good time management.
Administrative time from 08:30 to 16:30, Monday – Friday.
If you are interested send your CV and a letter of motivation in English to: email@example.com by marking the reference number of the notice in the subject of the message, otherwise your application will not be reviewed.
Application deadline: April 26, 2018