The Hungarian government announces a scholarship for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program at the EötvösLoránd University (ELTE), which is one of the best universities based on the excellence of teachers and students in Hungary.
ELTE (founded in 1635) is a leading research university in Hungary. This university is a higher education institution very popular among applicants, as well as alma mater of five Nobel Laureates and leading figures in technology, public policy and Hungarian culture.
ELTE has participated in this program since 2013/2014 and currently has almost 600 Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships from 55 different countries studying in one of the six-faculty study programs in English.
Graduation programs for international students at the EötvösLoránd University can be found at this address: www.elte.hu/en/find-degree-program
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships offer:
- Exemption from tuition fee;
- Monthly payment (for 12 months per year, until completion of studies);
- for BA / BSc, MA / MSc programs and a master level: cca 130 EURO per month
- or PhD programs: cca 450 EURO per month for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and cca 580 per month for the second phase (4 semesters);
- Free dormitory and without additional contribution for accommodation costs:cca 130 EUR per month;
- Medical insurance.Application deadline: February 16, 2018
Online Application: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/
NOTE: If you would like to study at EötvösLoránd University with the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship, please carefully select a graduation program offered by EötvösLoránd University as your first choice!
Please note the possibility that you may also be required to submit your application not only to the Tempus Public Foundation but also to the responsible authority of the sending partner of your country.
More information about the scholaship and the application procedure:
About the scholarship:
Eötvös Loránd University:
For more information, please contact the Center for Student Services and Career– UT, office no. 147, Faculty of Philology, 1st floor.