The International Program (BAT) is a global leader with more than 200 brands in more than 200 markets. This program helps you fully understand the market dynamics and the functioning of marketing departments for brands, trade, strategic planning, and joint views to achieve excellent business results.
The program will last for six months, during which you will take part in the BAT Global Academy in London and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in international projects by working with teams, under the supervision of your trainers and mentors.
What do they offer?
- Quick career development;
- Clear plans to increase your potential;
- Competitive financial packages;
- ask for an international marketing career;
- you are a last year student or have a university degree;
- maximum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- you are ambitious;
- you are an inspiring and committed individual;
- possess intercultural skills from international experience;
- you have strong analytical skills;
- you are mobile at international level;
- have a driver’s license;
- speak English fluently;
Apply on the link below:
Application deadline is May 2, 2018!
For more information, please contact the Center for Student Services and Career – UT, office no. 147, Faculty of Philology, floor I.