Number of jobs: 2Qualifications Required:
- Solid technical knowledge of C ++, priority will be considered Qt;
- Basics knowledge in the database field, priority will be considered PostgreSQL;
- It would be desirable for the candidate to have previous experience;
An individual is required who knows how to think progressively, wants to acquire new skills and knowledge through both independent and team work, to make his contribution to achieving the goals of the company.
- Teamwork work and independently;
- Communication with clients;
- Professional access to tasks and timely execution of the same.
Provides opportunities for excellent working conditions and professional advancement.
Applications can be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Center for Student Services and Career – UT, office no. 147, Faculty of Philology, floor I.